WHAT WE BELIEVE
What we believe matters. In fact, the single most important thing about a church is what
it believes. The good news or the gospel about Jesus Christ is news, truths about God
and ourselves. Our doctrines are not exhaustive, but rather they summarize some essential
elements of the Christian faith that are laid out in Scripture. They are thorough enough to
establish clarity and build unity around a common faith, yet not so specific that they
would cause unnecessary division. Even more so, these truths must be understood,
believed, and lived out.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe that God, the Sovereign Lord, is three-in-one and holy. Therefore, Jesus
Christ is Lord and God. The Holy Spirit is present in worship; He empowers the church
with faith to believe and spiritual gifts to do God’s will.
- God, the Sovereign Lord, is three-in-one and holy.
- Jesus Christ is Lord and God.
- The Holy Spirit empowers the church with faith to believe and spiritual gifts to do God’s Will.
- Through the Gospel, man is saved by faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Works of Righteousness are the necessary evidence of salvation.
- Man is commanded to sacrificially love God and mercifully love the brethren.
- The Bible is the word of God, expressing His perfect Will for man.
- Water Baptism is a testimony of repentance from sin and union with Christ.
- Holy Communion is a remembrance of the passion and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- God answers prayer according to His Will.
- The Ten Commandments are fulfilled, not cancelled, by Grace.
- The true Church is a remnant of believers who are reborn of the Holy Spirit and live in love and unity.
- Eternal Life is knowing and participating in the Life of God, and encompasses the regenerative work of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, Himself, holds the fulfillment of the ages as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and there will be no true peace until He returns in the clouds with glory to defeat God’s enemies and to rule over creation.
|SUNDAY SCHOOL||10:00 AM|
|WORSHIP SERVICE||11:00 AM|
|BIBLE STUDY ADULTS||6:30 PM|
|BIBLE STUDY KIDS||6:30 PM|